The Built in bindings are built into knockout.js and facilitate binding to attribute for elements. We can use multiple bindings separated by commas.
The built in bindings are categorized as:
1. Bindings to control text and appearance
1. Declarative Bindings – A simple way to bind a part of UI to data model.
2. Dependency Tracking – Automatically updates right part of UI when data model changes.
3. Templating – A simple way to make nested UIs as a function of view model data.
4. Trivially Extensible – With a just few line of code, we can implement custom behaviors as new declarative binding for easy reuse.